Digitas UK is hiring a Senior Product Designer with an entrepreneurial mindset and exceptional craft skills. As part of a highly collaborative team, you will work with a wide range of disciplines to deliver connected experiences, demonstrating the value of Product Design to Digitas and more importantly to our clients.
Here’s some of the things you would be doing if you joined our Experience Team:
- Creating meaningful work to positively impact customers.
- Originating design work that exceeds client expectations.
- Working in short “sprint” like engagements to uncover problems or craft potential solutions.
- Validate designs through summative and usability research and use the information uncovered to iterate.
- Using your experience and commerciality to input into feature prioritisation.
- Confidently present your work to a variety of stakeholders
- Collaborate with project leads to plan and confidently participate in workshops.
- Championing and applying accessibility and inclusive design approaches.
- Warm and empathetic, with the gravitas to lead by influence.
- Credible, with the ability to supportively challenge our clients, helping them change how they think and how their business operates.
- An excellent communicator and storyteller, both in speaking and writing.
- Experience presenting work to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to lead ideation and concept development.
- Proven use of research and validation experience which you draw on to inform your solutions.
- Able to demonstrate work that has had commercial success.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid