What we’re looking for:
Mid/senior creative teams or versatile solo all-rounders. People with the ability to spot opportunities, create and make ideas that drive both conversation and conversion.
Ambitious creatives with min. 5 years of experience and a track record of exciting commercially creative work, from complex omnichannel campaigns to small single-channel executions.
Professionals who share our interest for the new world of modern, holistic commercial creativity and can think in a non-traditional way, beyond the obsolete distinctions between online and offline, purpose and commerce, ATL and BTL a.s.o. What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working for a variety of clients from industries such as food and beverages, beauty and personal care, consumer technology, automotive, and more. Creating ideas
Conceptual development of big ideas and scalable creative executions that drive both conversation and conversion, making people talk about and buy our brands, and driving our agency’s reputation. Making ideas happen
Collaborating with diverse teams of creative and production specialists to turn your ideas into brilliantly crafted living breathing tangible things . Selling your ideas
Pitching and evangelising, harnessing intelligence, building arguments, crafting inspirational moodboards and storyboards, making prototypes, preparing presentations that convince clients, or case studies that convince award shows’ juries.QualificationsConceptual
- Ability to apply creative skills to different things - from video and print to social media, direct, experiential, promotional mechanics, retail comms or design, activations, events, ambient a.s.o.
- A track record of coming up with innovative business-focused solutions and new ideas that open people’s hearts, minds, and wallets.
- Ability to get under the skin of audiences, using an understanding of human behaviours and ecosystems to shape connected consumer experiences that take people on seamless journeys.
- Fluent in the connected media of our times. On top of emerging technologies, and trends, platforms, and best practices. Tuned into the possibilities they unlock for creativity, communication, and commerce.
Mindset (attitudes and behaviours)
- Great attention to detail, ability to translate feedback into action points, and to deliver work to the highest standard.
- High-level craft skills and knowledge of the latest technologies (ex. AI) and trends in art direction and design and/or copy.
- Always learning, improving, growing, curious about people - everyday people, the world we live in, and the zeitgeist; not trapped in our industry’s bubble.
- Inventive and ambitious, with a passion for thinking originally and creating brave new things, challenging conventional wisdom, and pushing boundaries.
- Articulate ideas to build persuasive arguments that sell the work to clients and bring everyone on the journey, resilient and able to remain undaunted by all the stuff that gets in the way of creating good work.
- Action-oriented, self-motivated, proactive doers who will not wait to be told what to do next, always striving to find a way around problems.
- Hands-on creatives who can turn even mundane asks into exciting pieces of creative work (with “there are no small parts, only small actors” mentality), and can apply themselves to both the bread-and-butter and the award-worthy work.
- Generous with time and knowledge, especially towards more junior colleagues, a real team player, collaborative and kind.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis Poke. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group - whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us. #LI-Hybrid