Mondelēz selected Publicis Media as their primary global media partner to play a key role in the company’s brand development and efforts to drive connections with local consumers. Their ultimate goal is to become the world’s snacking leader by the year 2030. The successful applicant for this role will play a critical role in supporting this exciting work.
Digital Transformation is a key pillar for Mondelēz in reaching their 2030 goals. Publicis Media teams are responsible for leading this work in collaboration with the Client and external partners, ultimately driving implementation in local markets.
- As the Digital Lead on the account, driving all Mondelēz Digital efforts in Europe, from strategic thought leadership to tactical implementation.
- Guiding and governing programmatic, social and search activity in local markets, plus digital commerce in partnership with the European Commerce Lead.
- Supporting the local markets in achieving all Digital KPIs, including but not limited to ROI, personalisation, taxonomy, brand safety, etc.
- •Managing key regional partnerships with Mondelēz’s JBP partners, ensuring that markets meet their forecasted goals, and steering the various digital projects across the region as needed
- Facilitating the Digital education of all teams, ensuring they have the requisite product knowledge, skills and training, guidance on optimisations, testing set-up, measurement, full-funnel planning, learning agenda development, etc.
- Digital generalist with strong operational knowledge
- Excels in leading digital operations, but is yearning to also spread their wings into thought leadership, working directly with Clients and JBP partners
- Strong leadership skills and high overall Digital IQ. Must have a working knowledge of Digital media across Europe
- A winning track record of meeting and exceeding client Digital KPIs
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Digital Media from planning, activation, performance and strategy across programmatic, search, social and commerce
- Inherent curiosity around the ever-evolving Digital landscape with a hacker mentality
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid