We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Individual with experience in both TAAG and Data Governance, to join a multi-disciplinary team with ambitions of transforming marketing whilst working with one of the biggest clients in the world.
As a Global Data Governance Specialist at Starcom, you will play a pivotal role in upholding data governance standards and collaborating with our expansive network of 40+ markets. Reporting to the Global Technical and Activation Group (TAAG) and Data Governance Lead, you will drive key deliverables related to data governance, ensuring compliance, and fostering best practices across the organisation.Key Responsibilities:
- Taxonomy Compliance Champion: Collaborate closely with the Data Governance (DG) team to ensure strict adherence to taxonomy standards and guidelines, promoting consistency and accuracy.
- Data Cleanse Partner: Work closely with various markets on Samsung account data cleansing efforts, ensuring data quality is maintained at its highest level.
- Accuracy Advocate: Champion the accuracy of taxonomy values and key data, providing expertise in refining and enhancing data precision.
- Market Onboarding Specialist: Facilitate the onboarding process for new markets, guiding them through taxonomy and data connection procedures to ensure smooth transitions.
- Effective Market Communication: Establish and maintain efficient communication channels with markets, fostering collaboration and ensuring alignment with data governance initiatives.
- AdTech Mastery: Develop a deep understanding of how Measurement AdTech is utilized and its reporting functionality, becoming a subject matter expert.
- Local Market Training: Train local markets on the effective use of Measurement AdTech tools, ensuring teams can leverage these technologies optimally.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Cultivate and sustain relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners to facilitate the successful implementation of data governance and media operations initiatives.
- Performance Insights: Regularly provide updates and insights on media performance, offering recommendations for future optimizations and strategies as needed.
- Media Partnerships: Foster and maintain relationships with key media partners and vendors, staying current with emerging trends and technologies in media and marketing.
- Global Team Support: Collaborate with and support a global team of data governance and media operations professionals, fostering a culture of excellence and teamwork.
To be successful in this role you will need:- Experience:
Possess strong experience in data governance, data management, media operations, or related roles, with a track record of leadership and managing cross-functional teams.- Data Governance Expertise:
Demonstrate a strong understanding of data governance principles, practices, and tools, with the ability to implement policies and standards effectively.- Media Operations Familiarity:
Have familiarity with media planning and buying processes, as well as digital marketing technologies and platforms.- Communication Skills:
Exhibit excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences clearly.- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
Showcase strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, enabling strategic thinking and innovative solutions to business challenges.- Adaptability:
Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adept at managing multiple priorities and stakeholders effectively.Additional Information
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid