The paid search associate director will lay the groundwork for the strategic direction of paid search globally (ex-US) and will oversee its execution into campaigns. As a primary point of contact for clients’ marketing teams & Publicis stakeholders, the associate director will be responsible for ensuring that excellent service is upheld, and campaigns are faultlessly executed. Key duties include:
- Devise, implement and deliver best in class paid search strategy. Drive innovation and constantly explore new possibilities for our clients.
- Oversee high standard of search effectiveness. Accountable for the learning and development of search activation team and ultimately responsible for the delivery of results.
- Grow and develop accounts in their remit, creating business cases to Increase paid search Investment. Design, implement and scale a test and learn model.
- Define and develop the hubs organizational approach, implement, and develop efficient standard processes across the team to streamline tasks.
- Champion best practice and always strive to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Lead a working group of paid search specialists to explore new possibilities in a subject area.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world's largest healthcare companies in a freshly formed team dedicated to delivering digital excellence. It is an interesting, dynamic, and diverse workplace in which to manage significant budgets and learn from the top practitioners.Qualifications
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience planning, managing, and activating a high volume of multi-market paid search accounts.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing people: developing talent, training, critiquing work positively, as well as performance management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with senior clients.
- Demonstrable examples of driving innovation in paid search.
We believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid