This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Medical Copywriter who wishes to further their career in healthcare advertising and produce extraordinary craft of the highest level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, exceptionally talented senior members of Langland's award-winning Creative team on a range of healthcare projects.
As a Senior Medical Copywriter at Langland, you’ll be responsible for navigating and deciphering scientific language and translating this into compelling, emotive copy for a range of professional medical audiences. You will have strong scientific knowledge and be confident communicating with medics and presenting to clients.
- Interpret scientific data relating to a product and translate this information into the context of compelling promotional stories
- Inform colleagues of the science behind products, strengthening our roles as strategic partners to clients
- Comfortably write persuasive copy of all lengths and in various formats; find stories in data and tell those stories in everyday language
- Create reference packs for materials and help manage the Veeva Vault PromoMats or or ZincMaps approval process for materials
- Guide channel-, message- and tone-appropriate copy for all audiences and media types
- Confidently present work to colleagues and clients
- Work alongside designers and art directors to inform the creation of engaging and accurate visual presentations
- Establish brand priorities and contribute to the overall agency goals
- Make sound decisions in an expedient manner while upholding the highest standards for all agency work
- Engage with clients to maximise selling opportunities, championing the Langland brand at all times
To be successful in your application, you will need to have a solid scientific background including an undergraduate degree (as a minimum) in Life Sciences, plus proven experience in a medical copywriting role.
Healthcare advertising experience is essential along with a thorough understanding of the ABPI code of practice.Additional InformationAn inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.Recruitment
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.