SEO Managers are embedded into SEO client teams providing a mix of support and leadership across SEO retainers, working on a mix of analysis, campaigns and implementation for clients. They are responsible for a mix of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research and targeting, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits as well as outreach campaigns and a number of other areas.
This role will be working across a new client who are a Beverage company - well known for their premium spirits!Key Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the implementation and delivery of SEO retainers or campaigns according to the agreed SEO strategy, including activity planning and scheduling
- Responsible for all non-technical aspects of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits
- Undertaking external link development from campaign ideation through to execution and reporting
- Supporting account teams in audience research and identification, blogger or influencer engagement, outreach and relationship management and trend spotting.
- Supporting account teams in research necessary for cross- and upselling opportunities.
- Supporting technical search teams with site migrations as and when required.
- Working towards client targets and goals within media campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of media channels, particularly SEO, and keeping up to date with marketplace and technical developments.
- Working collaboratively with other parts of the business, always putting the client at the heart of what we do.
- Communicating efficiently within account teams.
- Participating in knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Experience in SEO, preferably within an agency environment
- Strong interest in other media channels, particularly PPC
- Experience delivering outreach campaigns for clients
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrable experience of being able to write to a high standard
- Hands on experience with analytics tools
- Hands on experience with industry leading SEO tools
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in cross digital campaigns, preferably with PPC
- Experience working on complicated SEO campaigns for big brands
- Experience working directly with clients
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines
- Degree level, or similar qualification in Digital Marketing or related area
- Excellent Excel skills
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid