The Project Manager is responsible for the management of full life-cycle client projects from inception and requirements definition through to delivery.
Project Managers at Publicis•Poke are all-rounders with experience of managing many different types of projects and love the satisfaction of delivering a project successfully and to an extremely high standard. They’re very adept and never shy away from being challenged with finding new ways to solve a problem.
- Managing day to day operations & teams to achieve project goals.
- Overseeing projects as they move through the agency ensuring key approvals are received along the way
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality standards.
- Facilitate relationships between external and internal suppliers, ensuring up-to-date information is communicated.
- Manage scope of content and communicate scope creep and timing fluctuations to all stakeholders.
- Project estimates and timing plans - work with team to compile estimates for fees and working with 3rd party agencies for their supply of costs. Producing timing plans for projects - working with 3rd parties to ensure all timings align.
- Resourcing - forecasting resource for duration of project and updating
- Manage and deliver projects with budgets up to £500k. Track and report the financial status of a project against current estimate.
- Confident communicator, able to build relationships at all levels, with client facing experience.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem-solve and multi-task.
- Must possess exceptional organisation, time management, excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to prioritise.
- Updating internal systems with workflow information.
- Passionate about project management within digital & experiential, with a great understanding of digital design and technical concepts; digital development and tools & technologies.
- General all-round experience in ATL and BTL
- Delivering projects across multiple platforms & channels, demonstrating Integrated Project delivery experience.
- Experience in delivering digital display campaigns, social media assets and OOH.
- Experience in managing online & offline marketing campaigns of varying scale and scope.
- Experience in Shopper toolkits providing POS and key visuals.
- Experience in print production, including CGI and retouching and best practices as well as digital production processes.
- Experience managing multiple 3rd party production partners both within and external to the Publicis Groupe.
- Telecoms experience would be advantageous.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis Poke. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group - whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us. #LI-Hybrid