Perhaps you are a Principal Medical Writer in a Medical Communications Agency with experience working on strategic projects, or a Senior Medical Copywriter or Brand Planner in an Advertising Agency with a passion for science and clinical data. If so, this role could be for you!
We are seeking a strategically minded and scientifically-savvy individual with experience in the medical communications industry to join our team as a Senior Scientific Strategist. In this role, you will support the scientific strategy for both specific projects and broader medical or brand planning.
As a Senior Scientific Strategist, you will be a pivotal member of each client account, working with Scientific Strategy Directors as well as collaborating with the broader Langland strategy team, including brand strategists and social media strategists. You will synthesize and translate medical and commercial insights into actionable strategic recommendations, serve as a point of authority for emerging trends and data, and oversee project briefs and deliverables from a scientific strategy perspective.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside Scientific Strategy Directors, you will develop and evolve the scientific strategy approach for new business pitches and identifying opportunities for organic growth with existing clients
- Translating insights into actionable recommendations and serving as the go-to person for the clinical and commercial implications of evolving therapeutic landscapes
- Building strong partnerships with the client service/editorial/creative leads on your accounts to ensure the strategic alignment of deliverables with medical and commercial goals
- Acting as a strategic partner for medical leads/core clients, providing solutions across business challenges
- Expanding our in-house capabilities and supporting the wider scientific strategy team
- Establishing strong external relationships and articulating the value of scientific strategy internally within Langland.
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in medical communications or related field, with a deep understanding of the scientific and commercial landscape. You should be inquisitive, motivated, and actively engage stakeholders to develop solutions that deliver against established strategy.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today and let's work together to make a positive impact on the healthcare industry.Additional InformationAn inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.Recruitment
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgroundsCulture
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME, Disabled employees and their allies
• A wellbeing programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.Future
• CSR is central to our ethos and work moving forwards
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.