The Global Social and Influencer Manager will play a core role in supporting development of our influencer and social communities around the world, including the tools they use, case studies they access and best practice they share.
Responsibilities: Support and grow our influencer and organic social communities
- Support and grow our influencer and organic social communities.
- Help to expand usage of Fluency, our global influencer sourcing and management tool, including managing users, planning training sessions with the developers and tracking development/roadmap requests.
- Actively support local content teams in key global markets on pitches and ideation, including sharing relevant case studies, selecting influencers and building presentations.
Assist in the development and usage of Fluency
- Prepare decks and select content for monthly calls for the two communities.
- Tracking and sharing best in class work. Oversee the global content team’s case study library.
- Maintain and contribute to Teams channels, sharing relevant content from social platforms and research pieces.
- Confidently provide input in meetings and develop presentation skills to share topics and information.
Actively support content teams in local markets
- Develop a strong understanding of the tool, and work alongside the Fluency product lead to develop materials and credentials to help users and client teams understand its value.
- Develop a close relationship with customer success managers at our developers. Work with them to plan training sessions and ensure teams are up to date with latest platform developments.
- Manage users and divisions on the tool.
- Keep track of development requests from users.
Wider support for the Global Publicis Media Content Innovation team
- Develop and maintain best in class influencer and social case studies from across the network and be ready to share relevant examples for pitches and requests.
- Use the Fluency tool to identify and share relevant influencer profiles for pitch decks.
- Manage multi-market requests around pricing, influencer strategy and selection.
- Help to educate teams outside of the content practice on why content matters and how influencer and social media marketing is core to effective content programs.
QualificationsSkills & Experience:
- Produce deliverables in Excel, Word and PowerPoint with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prioritise work-load, manage tasks and liaise with team members on a daily basis to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Develop an understanding of all Publicis brands, services and practices.
- Experience or strong knowledge of influencer marketing and social media marketing landscape and evolving trends.
- Strong knowledge of global media players and platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Amazon, YouTube, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Flexible and hardworking - used to working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Impressive project management skills, including an ability to produce deliverables in Excel, Word and PowerPoint with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with key Content Leads and influencer and social experts in each country.
About the Way We Work:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.