We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Transcreation Account Team Lead to work in the Transcreation & Production side of the business. This is a client facing role and you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality transcreation and VO projects and owning day-to-day client relationship ensuring client retention, satisfaction and ultimately revenue growth. Responsibilities include team management, client relationship management, business development, project management.
• Managing a team of Transcreation Project Managers, providing leadership and expertise within the team. Distributing workload with the help of the Senior Transcreation Account Manager. Building and maintaining of quality standards.
• Owns both project delivery as well as the client relationship, organising and leading meetings as required.
• Mentoring, motivating and supervising team members in all aspects of the Transcreation and Voice Over project management delivery, this includes:
• assessing requirements, querying, collecting reference material, planning, quoting and scheduling. Build up and demonstrate clear understanding of our end client’s brands.
• Sourcing and negotiating with in-market transcreators/writers, Voice-Over artists as well as recording studios and other suppliers assisting, evaluating and monitoring them during the project.
• Preparation of copy decks for transcreation and scripts for recording including creation of creative and linguistic briefs.
• Proofreading and QA ensuring transcreation is following translate plus quality procedures.
• Maintaining glossaries and playbooks to ensure consistency across campaigns and projects capturing nuances of the markets, client feedback and marketers/brand managers preferences along the way.
• Managing the copy review/approval process with agency or client building strong client and stakeholder relationship along the way.
• Attending Voice-Over sessions remotely to supervise the audio recordings.
• Coordinating QC for final checks on localised edits before final release.
• Support other teams on other general transcreation and language services projects as and when required.
• Ensure all admin tasks are completed on time, including reconciliation of costs.
• Taking the lead in complex projects and performing quality assurance when needed. Leading quality investigations and working closely with the QA Department, as well as writing reports whenever needed ensuring any issues are resolved.
• Full responsibility for the team performance: participating in interviews, organising inductions, evaluating performance and taking corrective action, leading team meetings, identifying training needs, approving holidays, recording sick leave and other team related tasks.
• Creating, running or analysing various operational reports for Operations Management as and when needed.
• Be a team player, collaborating with other departments and other team leads.
• Strong oral and written English skills, knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent computer literacy
• Come from transcreation/production and/or media industries
• 4-5 years+ experience in project management taking brief to/from creative agencies and client stakeholders in advertising production services with a specific focus on transcreation needs.
• 1-2 years+ people management experience
• Proven client facing experience, flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
• Exceptional communication skills. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers and internal team members is a must for this role.
• An excellent team player working very closely with internal stakeholder to coordinate multi-media needs across production services and ensure consistency across.
• Pro-active, detail oriented, highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines and calm under pressure
• Genuine passion for languages and production
• Strong business acumen and negotiating skills.
What we offer:
•Work in an Iconic office complex
•Career development and progression possibilities
•High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
•Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
• Work your world- As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
• Café Marcel- Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
•Inhouse subsidised Publicis Groupe restaurant
•Access to subsidised wellness activities (acupuncture, manicures and massages)
•Staff discount at bars and restaurants in the local area around the office
•Staff discount at Westfield shopping centre
•Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
•Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
•Team building events
•Working from home
•Office equipment allowance
•Family friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
•Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
•Pizza day (in office)
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer aService Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we normally receive a very large number of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you are not invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for future consideration - with your explicit permission and as per our GDPR-policy and/or related official regulations.