Global Operations Client Strategy will support implementing the operations strategy for key global clients such as Samsung, GSK, Nestle, and Disney. The successful will be responsible for supporting the delivery of group wide operations technologies and strategies, through the implementation and adoption of the Publicis Global Products and Services to support the growth of our clients’ business by driving efficiency and improving effectiveness. The successful candidate will also be responsible in leading Ops components in global pitches, as well as ensuring connectivity across Publicis Groupe verticals - i.e. Media, Data Science, Creative, etc.Core Responsibilities
- Develop and manage client strategy for the deployment and adoption of Publicis Products and Services to support business growth, maintain client satisfaction and protect client revenue / increase internal profitability
- Work with Cross-Functional Operational SME’s to deliver on client ops strategy
- Lead delivery from a Global Operations perspective across Groupe offerings
- Develop go-to-market strategies and use cases for our Global Product and Service Offerings
- Analyse existing challenges and ways of working to recommend methods for improvement
- Build and maintain relationships across Groupe verticals, enabling communications transparency across global business
- Support the development of ways of working to maximize data and technology offerings
- Experienced in client management with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to adapt and ‘learn-as-you-go' to new technology and processes
- Experience in connecting the dots between different areas of work, data and technology into a cohesive and connected way of working
- Relentless drive to challenge the status quo with practical solution oriented thinking
- Experience in deployment and/or development of marketing operations (planning/activation, content, data management, Commerce, Production, Content, analytics/optimisation)
- Knowledge in data practices related to taxonomy management, data governance, reporting, analytics, Commerce, Audience development, Forecasting, etc.)
- Knowledge of Paid, Owned, and Earned ad-operational processes and technologies
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge and passion for advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- A relentless drive for improvement tied with a knack for identifying areas of opportunity
- Ability to lead and create engaging presentations using technologies like (i.e. PPT)
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.