We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Transcreation Account Manager
to work in the Transcreation & Production side of the business. This is a client facing role and you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality transcreation and VO projects and owning day-to-day client relationship ensuring client retention, satisfaction and ultimately revenue growth.Key responsibilities
- Responsibilities include client relationship management, business development, and project management.
- Managing transcreation and production projects briefed internally or directly by the client, the Transcreation Account Manager will act as a point of contact for dedicated clients under the guidance of the Transcreation Account Manager and supervision of the Team Manager.
- This includes assessing requirements, querying, collecting reference material, planning, quoting and scheduling. Build up and demonstrate clear understanding of our end client’s brands.
- Sourcing and negotiating with in-market transcreators/writers, Voice-Over artists as well as recording studios and other suppliers assisting, evaluating and monitoring them during the project.
- Preparation of copy decks for transcreation and scripts for recording including creation of creative and linguistic briefs.
- Proofreading and QA ensuring transcreation is following translate plus quality procedures.
- Maintaining glossaries and playbooks to ensure consistency across campaigns and projects capturing nuances of the markets, client feedback and marketers/brand managers preferences along the way.
- Managing the copy review/approval process with agency or client building strong client and stakeholder relationship along the way.
- Attending Voice-Over sessions remotely to supervise the audio recordings.
- Coordinating QC for final checks on localised edits before final release.
- Support other teams on other general transcreation and language services projects as and when required.
- Ensure all admin tasks are completed on time, including reconciliation of costs.
- Strong oral and written English skills, knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent computer literacy
- Come from transcreation/production and/or media industries
- 2-3 years project management experience taking brief to/from creative agencies and client stakeholders in advertising production services with a specific focus on transcreation needs.
- Proven client facing experience, flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers and internal team members is a must for this role.
- An excellent team player working very closely with internal stakeholder to coordinate multi-media needs across production services and ensure consistency across.
- Pro-active, detail oriented, highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines and calm under pressure
- Genuine passion for languages and production
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills.
What we offer:
We also offer an extensive Employee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Work in an Iconic office complex
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Access to worldwide job/gigs opportunities within the Publicis Groupe
- Work your world- As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel- Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Inhouse subsidised Publicis Groupe restaurant
- Access to subsidised wellness activities (acupuncture, manicures and massages)
- Staff discount at bars and restaurants in the local area around the office
- Staff discount at Westfield shopping centre
- Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flex hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (in office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test
- Friday drinks
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer aService Recognition Plan
, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such as extra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
If you cannot wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!