Freelance Brand Planner / Campaign Manager - Social & Digital needed ASAP. 2 days per week onsite Hemel Hempstead with 3 days per week remote.
The client: Marketing Agency with impressive clients
The person: You will be a Brand Planner / Campaign Manager with experience of being creative on shoots but also strategic planning for tiktok, Instagram, facebook, digital. It's a digital and social focused role. They want someone who can attend the Hemel HQ Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
About the Role:
The Brand Planners role is a key role within the newly formed Digital Studio, reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing. The core responsibility of this role is to manage the briefing and delivery of Digital Studio activity for 2-3 brands in line with business needs.
This role is responsible for:
* Management and planning of digital marketing requirements for 2 or 3 assigned brands.
* Own, and develop the brands content calendar, and work with key stakeholders / external partners to plan, curate and create content.
* Based on the content calendar, advise of content requirements, and create content where necessary, ensuring this is delivered on time and to spec.
* Guardian of brand guidelines, and Content Strategy and delivery in line with brand plan in support of brand owners
* Key participant in annual, campaign and BAU content planning for assigned brands advising on paid, owned and earned proposals.
* Key participant in day-to-day briefs and agency brief responses in support of brands owners
* Working closely with the brand teams and commercial teams to link social activity to e- comm opportunities generating assets as required for top of funnel and advising on assets for retailer media as necessary
* Management of day-to-day Agency Partner deliverables, deadlines, and quality control
* Management of the Digital Studio operational workflow, capacity planning and approvals processes between the Agency Partner and Brand Owners
* Management of content lifecycles (including optimisation) for: Campaign, Search, Social, Dynamic, Ecommerce content assets, using analytics, reporting and social listening to inform content decisions
* Working with a Social Engagement Manager counterpart to develop the Owned Social Content Strategy, Content Calendar and Engagement Framework.
* Management of website development and UX via the Agency Partner
* Always ensuring you are testing and learning through your activities, working closely with the Agency Partner on reporting and, crucially, recommendations to be actioned to drive the efficiency and effectiveness across our Digital activity
* Align with stakeholders on report insights (weekly/monthly/adhoc) and the performance of digital marketing programs, reviewing results by channel to proactively recognise and optimise outputs.
* Proven track record in campaign managing owned digital activity for brands (Content, Search, Social, Websites)
* Expert end-to-end knowledge of planning and execution across the Digital Marketing landscape and including a deeper knowledge of Search, Social Media, Websites, Content, Ecommerce in terms of Strategy, Content Creation
* Proven ability to use data and insights to inform and optimise content
* Proven project management skills to deliver multiple projects, often at the same time
* Proven track record of managing an Agency Partner
* Strong experience in managing stakeholders and extended teams
* Familiar with/basic knowledge of platforms to support digital marketing activities including Workflow, CMS, Social Listening & Publishing, Search Software
* Highly organised and able to manage deadlines and capacity conflicts with stakeholders
* International marketing experience advantageous
* Degree level qualification.
* Digital Marketing/Marketing/Design Qualification preferred
200 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.