Agency Sales Manager - Sonic Branding Agency – London
Are you an Agency Sales Manager with a passion for music and sound, ready to make a resounding impact in the advertising and branding world?
DNA Recruit is working with a sonic branding agency, partnering with dynamic, forward-thinking brands to discover their unique identities in a world where sound reigns supreme. Their accomplished, award-winning team comprises agency visionaries, identity shapers, and music producers who have collaborated with some of the globe's most renowned clients.
As an Agency Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to champion and create opportunities for our music supervision team, crafting award-winning soundtracks and sonic experiences for advertising campaigns and brands. They're looking for a dynamic individual who can take the lead in driving our advertising division to new heights. Are you up for the challenge? Responsibilities:
Requirements & Experience:
- Identify and pursue advertising opportunities, develop client relationships, and collaborate on music solutions.
- Cultivate client trust, act as the main contact, and maintain long-term partnerships.
- Leverage your network for leads, attend industry events, and represent the agency.
- Create and execute sales strategies, aligning efforts with marketing.
- Effectively convey the agency’s offerings and showcase expertise.
- Oversee relationships and project delivery, collaborating with production.
- Track sales KPIs and use data for decision-making.
- Work closely with the music and cross-functional teams, providing client insights.
- Attend events, stay updated on trends, and explore opportunities.
- Promote diversity and uphold company values.
- 4+ years in sales-focused roles in music or advertising.
- Passion for music and sound.
- Interest in film's role in advertising.
- Understanding of advertising campaign dynamics and basic production knowledge.
- Experience in marketing strategy implementation.
Salary: up to £55k
- Location: Based in London
- Flexibility: Flexible working arrangements can be mutually agreed upon
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job Ref: AW 11071
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.