As a Senior Digital Media Manager in B2B, you’ll manage a number of our clients paid media campaigns and get stuck in to delivering fantastic results. You’ll plan and execute campaigns across PPC, LinkedIn and paid social, content syndication, email partnerships and remarketing. You’ll also have a finger on the pulse and up-to-date knowledge across media channels, tech and trends that makes you capable of interpreting our clients’ needs into solution requirements with high quality impact.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, self-driven, and with a great attention to detail. You’ll be curious and analytical, as you look to understand how campaigns are performing and reasons why that might be, and work with your team to produce reports that align to client objectives.
Reporting to the Digital Planning Director, this will be an incredibly fast paced and diverse role where you can make a difference, working as part of close knit and collaborative team, who are passionate about what they do.
Alongside working on some of the biggest clients in B2B, this role also comes with an opportunity to learn not just new media platforms, but MarTech too. The successful candidate will also have the option to learn Marketing Automation platforms such as Hubspot and Marketo, in a bid to build a team of true performance marketing specialists.What you’ll do
QualificationsWhat you’ll bring
- You’ll be a true digital media specialist in B2B (across LinkedIn, social, display, search and content syndication). Using your skills and experience, you’ll strategically plan, manage and deliver B2B paid campaigns across all channels from start to finish, including set-up, optimization, and reporting.
- Develop and grow our existing client relationships to ensure a consistent stream of excellent innovative and reliable results and revenue-generating work.
- Work closely with our clients and client teams to consult, plan ahead and integrate campaigns with broader marketing plans.
- Work with the Client Services team to manage budgets to deliver profitable campaigns - input into regular budgeting and forecasting sessions
- Manage tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals, and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports, and have regular reporting/progress calls with clients.
- Ensure campaigns deliver according to the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance.
- Explore new campaign strategies and models, and continuously improve the campaign strategies through data monitoring and analysis
- Manage and tutor more junior members of the team.
- Agency experience is ideal
- Key skills and qualifications across Google PPC & Display
- Operational experience in running PPC accounts in Search, Display and Paid Social (both manual and automatic)
- Well-versed in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of LinkedIn, social media, digital and current communications and content marketing trends
- Proven experience accurately reporting and analysing numbers and metrics
- Proficient in paid advertising reporting, measurement and analytics e.g. Google Analytics, in-platform reporting tools on social media etc.
- Result and solution-oriented with a strategic mindset, good logical thinking and strong in data analysis
- Strong execution and good capacity for pressure, and a good sense of communication and co-working
- Ability to deliver high quality work, multi-task and project manage/manage deadlines, and delegate tasks with ease
- Be credible and comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
- Marketing Automation skills or qualifications great but not essential.