Our client, is an independent company based in Central London, with years of experience in the experiential industry is seeking an Account Director.
Working at a small, independent agency, exposes you to great brands, creativity and thinking on your feet! They provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential. You will receive an induction, ongoing training and a constant support system to immerse you into our processes, ways of working, and internal systems.
You will direct and deliver a mix of experiential campaigns for clients in the FMCG, retail, charity and auto industries. We are looking for a pro-active Account Director, who will get stuck in with ideation, campaign strategy, team leadership and making the impossible, possible.
The role will involve:
- Campaign Activation
- Team leadership & training
- Client relationship
- Demonstratable agency experience within the experiential field
- Ability to run budgets exceeding £300k
- Ability to inspire and lead teams
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- A positive, determined individual
- An attractive salary
- Flexible working
- Option to work 4 days p/week
- Hybrid working
- Annual Company Day
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.