Our client, an independent agency voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK, is seeking an Account Director. They have an amazing mix of clients, covering a range of industries, Experiential, Auto, Tech and Retail.
We are looking for a creative and proactive Account Director who will get stuck in with ideation, campaign strategy and making the impossible, possible. You will direct and deliver a mix of retail campaigns and experiential events for two well-known brands in the tech and automotive sectors.
The role will involve:
- Opportunity Identification & Pitching
- Experience Design
- Project Management
- Briefing Progress Tracking & Budgeting
- Client Relationship Direction
- Client Satisfaction
- Stakeholder Management
- Demonstrable agency experience, preferably within an agency world dealing with world-class clients as either a Senior Account Manager looking to move up, or an existing Account Director looking for a new challenge
- Experience in either retail or automotive sector, experiential or production
- Ability to run complex budgets exceeding £250k
- Ability to guide and manage teams and direct reports
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
- A positive, confident, and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office products would be desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.