BROWN FORMAN is a Global Spark client and it is an account that has experienced accelerated growth over the last few years. Their emerging brand portfolio is growing rapidly; Woodford Reserve goes from strength to strength, their Tequila brands (El Jimador and Herradura) are experiencing rapid growth and their gin portfolio is also expanding. They also acquired their first rum brand last year. They are an exciting portfolio of brands in an exciting category.
Cineworld is a long-standing Spark UK client and we have worked with the cinema exhibitor for over 15 years. This is a fast paced account in line with the entertainment category and will see you plan both localised cinema opening campaigns and national brand campaigns. This is an account you will get the chance to flex your skills across all media channels and work collaboratively with clients. Key Responsibilities
- You will take a lead role in responses, implementation of campaigns and management of reporting.
- Develop innovative solutions that challenge our clients to think differently and position their brand as category leader.
- You will be responsible for the integration of the inter-agency team, maintaining strong relationships with all the investment teams and fostering new ones with the rest of Publicis to achieve the common goal of delivering world-class work.
- Stewarding of planning team, reporting to the Business Director and supported by a Manager, Senior Executive and Executive.
- You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional and digital media.
- Previous experience as an Account Director or a senior level Manager within a media agency
- Brand and performance media knowledge
- Client servicing skills
- People management skills
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid