This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract position.
Spark Foundry’s Strategy and Innovation department sit at the heart of the agency.
We’re champions of the company vision and ensure its visible in everything we do. We are thought leaders who help our and colleagues, and clients, to better understand what is happening in the world.
This role is working on a top 5 client within Spark; the client is a fundamental pillar of the business and considered high priority by C-suite. The client is the leading omni-channel consumer electronics retailer in the UK and a key competitor to Amazon. Averaging £60 million annual media spend, the client is presently a digital first advertiser, but on the journey to becoming a data-first advertiser.
The role will focus on pushing forward business strategy & transformational projects, from implementing a new approach to digital attribution to establishing the role of AI in advertising. In addition, the role will help our Digital Excellence Director supercharge digital media strategy on the account. This is an exciting and dynamic role, with the opportunity to drive the data transformation & digital innovation agenda across the account.Key Duties
- Being the digital strategy and transformation lead on the UK’s largest consumer electronics brand.
- Fostering direct relations with key clients, ensuring you know their business as well as they do.
- Leading annual digital strategy and supporting the Digital Excellence Director in campaign strategy.
- Working hand in hand with the Digital Excellence Director, planning team, investment departments, and specialist teams such as insight, tech and effectiveness to drive strategic & transformational projects.
- Being a trusted consultant on transformational digital projects, such as attribution modelling, cookieless tech and the use of data. Liaising with our specialists to ensure your clients are at the forefront of the industry in terms of AdTech, measurement, and use of data.
This role is suited to an ambitious self-starter with strong digital knowledge, a proven ability to successfully lead digital projects and experience of senior client stakeholder management.
- Knowledgeable about industry topics and research, from campaign case studies to seminal studies that are the backbone of marketing effectiveness.
- An expert understanding of how people interact with media channels and technology, and how those behaviours can feed into strategic advertising opportunities for clients.
- A strong understanding of digital media to advise your clients on topics such as attribution modelling, their use of first party data, and linking brand and performance activity to drive results.
- An understanding of the role of offline channels, how digital works alongside these, and an interest in leveraging those connections.
- An entrepreneurial approach to strategy, someone who can understand our clients challenges as a business and distill these into comprehensive and smart media solutions
- A trusted advisor who doesn’t shy away from hard conversations.