Spark’s planning department is the heart of the agency - in terms of its function, its people and its location. We are diverse in our experience, personalities, nationalities and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity.
Our clients are professional but also creative and fun and this is reflected in the way we work and relate to each other. We’re a great team who know that the way to deliver great work is to work together - and we enjoy it. We are a tight-knit team who socialize together and share in each other’s successes.The Clients
Asda is one of our largest, and most awarded client accounts. It spans Grocery and Fashion (George), as well a recently launched loyalty scheme.
Due to the significance of this account, you will be working with some of the smartest minds in the industry and will find yourself at the forefront of new developments in media. Working with teams such as Insight, Ad Tech, and Effectiveness, you’ll be exposed to some of the newest thinking in Media and with your help, we’ll continue to fill the trophy cabinet.Responsibilities
- The day-to-day delivery of the campaigns, researching into audiences, management of reporting and assist in the development of brand activations.
- Liaising with the internal buying teams to achieve the common goal of delivering world class work.
- Play a role in the business development of the accounts and the agency - you will be involved in the maintenance of internal forecasts, stretch planning and identification of organic growth opportunities.
- You will need to demonstrate your confidence and understanding of working with high profile brands and have a track record of developing innovative work.
- Managing both up to the AD and BD as well as down to the Senior & Account Execs on your team. With the Manager role comes responsibility for the planning product and also for the growth and development of the people under you.
- You will be responsible for the integration of the inter-agency team, maintaining strong relationships with all the investment teams and fostering new ones with the rest of the Publicis to achieve the common goal of delivering world-class work.
This role would benefit an ambitious, individual who has the vision and skills to move brands forward. You need to have great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills - our clients like to be challenged but with diplomacy. Close attention to detail, people management skills and a positive attitude are also crucial.
- You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional and digital media planning
- Hold yourself and others to a very high standard of professionalism and product.
- People management skills and a positive attitude are essential
- Lead discussions with passion, enthusiasm and be the forward face of the agency.
- Develop innovative solutions that challenge our clients to think differently and positions their brand as category leader.
- Stickler for detail and demanded the same of your team. Quality control on all plans and proposals before they are shared with the client.
- Stewarding of planning team, reporting to the Business Director and supported by a Manager, Senior Executive and Executive.
- Provide motivation and education to help your direct reports achieve their full potential and provoke their professional growth.
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid