Our client is a global communications agency. They are looking to hire an Account Director with Investor, Stakeholder Communications experience.
Account Directors produce high quality advisory documents demonstrating a deep understanding of clients and issues (M&A, IPO, Investor engagement). You will regularly be providing advice and analysis to clients, and developing an advisory voice informed by research, experience and awareness of market trends and events. You will manage some key workstreams as well as guiding Executives and Assistants on accounts.
- Deliver media, political, regulatory and market analysis to clients, with intelligent insight and recommendations informed by data, analysis and experience.
- Manage the development of high-quality client documents, playing a key role in drafting, proofing, editing and version control, along with seamless project management of client workstreams.
- Guide Executives and Assistants in effectively supporting accounts.
- Develop a solid understanding of different sectors and specialist offers.
- Ensure all logistics for client meetings and events are executed smoothly and manage upwards to ensure the agency delivers on time and above expectation.
- Support on new business efforts and participate in pitch preparation.
- Begin to develop an advisory voice informed by research, experience and awareness of market trends and events.
- Nurture a network amongst peers inside and outside the firm, providing valuable insight for the firm and for clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
- Highly knowledgeable on business issues and current affairs; up to date on international trends, issues, commentators and debates, particularly as it relates to financial services and corporate organisations.
- Experience of Investor engagement, Shareholder activism, IPO and M&A advisory
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working within a communications agency, supporting a range of clients.
- An understanding of business, finance, and politics, with a genuine interest in communications.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written research and analysis for business audiences; must be able to synthesize large amounts of information across numerous sources in a timely but thoughtful manner.
- Proven project management experience, with the ability to oversee multiple fast-moving workstreams at any one time.
- A dynamic self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- High level of attention to detail and an intellectually rigorous, client-service attitude.
- An experienced team-worker who prefers to work in a collegiate way.