As an Account Director, you'll be the driving force behind our major client's Programmatic strategy. Your role: boost programmatic budgets, relay innovative solutions to clients, streamline campaign management, and integrate seamlessly with other media channels. Be the Programmatic expert for clients and internal teams while mentoring your direct reports.Qualifications
Key experience we are looking for in this role is extensive knowledge of the digital ad tech landscape:
- Strong understanding of the programmatic campaign buying workflow, from producing accurate media plans, the financial process of booking activity, in-flight campaign management, producing PCAs and wrap-up reports
- Experience in line management duties of junior team members
- Hands-on experience with DSPs such as DV360 & The Trade Desk.
- Proficiency in working with ad servers, preferably Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with brand safety solutions, preferably IAS & DoubleVerify.
- Understanding of contextual solutions
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.