Join Starcom's Programmatic Team at Performics and shape the future of digital advertising!
About Us: We're the digital powerhouse of Performics, dedicated to navigating the dynamic Media and Technology Marketplace. Our mission is simple: leverage cutting-edge technology to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
- Manage client requests and responses
- Lead a team of 3-4 traders to excel in programmatic operations
- Craft programmatic media plans and brief responses, coordinating with partners and vendors
- Provide strategic guidance for campaign execution and optimization
- Deliver insightful client-facing performance reports with strategic recommendations
- Drive innovation and excellence in programmatic operations
- Foster a culture of learning and knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to work on regional, national, and global campaigns
- Grow your career within our dynamic team
- Contribute your expertise and fresh perspectives
- Lead by example, mentoring junior team members
- Experience working as part of a digital media team in an office environment within the programmatic space
- Demonstrable interest in advertising and technology
- Clear understanding and experience working with a DSP, verification vendors and Ad Servers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, including Excel
- A knowledge of digital advertising infrastructure (ad-serving, ad-networks, exchanges, SSPs, DSPs).
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid