Account Director (Integrated / TTL). Up to £55K. Central London Hybrid working
This independent, creative agency is a fun bunch. They’re down to earth and love creative work.
Are you an Account Director with a strong background in TTL / integrated marketing campaigns? If you are, this role is right up your street. Joining this fast-growing creative agency, you’ll be working on some truly exciting projects.
As Account Director, you’ll be building and nurturing relationships between the agency and its clients. As an Account Director, you will be the primary point of contact for clients, helping them achieve their business goals through strategic campaigns and creative solutions.
This Account Director’s responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary point of contact between the agency and its clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business goals, needs, and preferences.
- Ensure that client needs are effectively communicated to the agency's creative team and that creative work is aligned with client objectives.
- Work closely with the agency's internal teams (creative, production, planning, etc.) to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of projects.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the client's satisfaction.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans, identifying growth opportunities and driving revenue growth.
As Account Director, you will also possess the following:
- 4+ years’ experience in an agency or client-side in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Integrated marketing campaigns (TTL, CRM, Social, Print etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work on time and within budget.
- Knowledge of the creative process and ability to effectively communicate creative ideas to clients.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address client needs and opportunities.
This Account Director will be someone who is naturally confident, self-motivated, and always willing to get stuck in, if this is you, please get in touch quoting job reference ILS129
This is a full-time, permanent role, hybrid working with a minimum of 3 days a week in the Central London office