An experienced Account Manager is required to join our Performance Media team, with specific responsibility for managing Paid Search (primarily Google) activity, focused on the Rolex account.
The role demands for an individual who is solid at the brilliant basics of Paid Search, has an attention to detail and prioritises quality assurance of outputs. They will be able to communicate Paid Search impact and changes in a clear manner, articulating both at a top-line basis and where required, a more granular and technical basis to suit the individual client stakeholders.
The individual will thrive at developing their executives in the same fashion, in terms of ensuring high quality outputs. They will have strong motivation to drive performance, be structured in their way of working, and able to document work items and delegate effectively.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
QualificationsWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Paid Search account management, including bid management, budget management (pacing and IOs and POs), ad creation and optimisation, keyword expansion and refinement, automation etc.
- Team management and support for account executive(s) and/or senior account executive(s).
- Finance and billing management for accounts under management.
- Client management and communications, including delivering insight, troubleshooting, presenting etc.
We are looking for a proactive Account Manager to lead the day to day client communications of the Rolex paid search account and manage an executive to own the implementation of optimisation tactics. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of Paid Search demands a mix of creative and analytical skills in order to drive results across the client portfolio.
The ideal Manager will have a passion for the digital industry and technology. They will have a strong understanding of consumer behaviour and of how technology enables brands to engage with and influence that behaviour. They will be highly proficient in using paid search and analytics technologies (AdWords, Adobe and Google Analytics) and will have immaculate client-servicing skills, including a very strong grasp of how to create simple, effective stories from large datasets. They will be a team player who is organised, timely and efficient. Moreover, the manager will be effective in running a team and be sensitive to the developmental needs of their staff. They will be effective in generating career development plans and managing workflow systems, delegating tasks accordingly.PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE ROLE
- Paid Search experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Competent mathematical ability.
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Client relationship building skills.
- High level presentation skills.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid