Role SummaryRolex is not your typical luxury brand
Firstly, they support numerous philanthropic endeavours around the world and are recognised by the Swiss government as a charitable trust. Also, they do not sell online, as they are focused on the experience of buying a Rolex, meaning they want you to visit an Official Retailer and have a silver service buying experience. This does not in any way limit our campaigns, as Performics manages the Paid Search activity of almost 1,000 Official Retailers worldwide via our internal bespoke bidding platform.What does this mean for you?
The role of Biddable Account Director on the Rolex team will oversee global execution at scale, covering Search and YouTube campaigns in over 90 countries. As mentioned above, this will include activities across the three client pillars, which are Official Retailers (eg Goldsmith), corporate (Rolex.com) and values (Rolex.org). The account is truly global, with activity also being managed from our local hubs in China, North Asia and the US. Furthermore, this role will be overseeing the YouTube activity run centrally, with the opportunity to collaborate on wider channel initiatives (e.g., Social).
There are 15 people within the Central Rolex team, yet your direct team will consist of two Account Managers and two Account Executives while you will report into the Performance Lead.
We are looking for someone who has strong Paid Search and YouTube expertise, plus team management experience, who can act as a leader to the team to help drive the career growth of our junior team members. Client communication will be a core aspect of the role, ensuring trust and transparency are maintained, therefore you will need to be comfortable in leading key conversations and client updates. Knowledge of Asian local search engines is beneficial, yet not required. If you are keen to work on the UK’s number one Superbrand , using an in-house bespoke tech platform to manage global accounts at scale, whilst learning how local search engines work, please get in touch.QualificationsKey responsibilitiesTeam leadership:
- Manage a team of Search specialists ensuring that the Manager(s) / Senior Executive(s) / Executive(s) are effectively delivering.
- Promote and embrace a healthy team culture both internally and externally by building strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Be a role model for people, displaying excellence in client servicing and performance planning process.
- Manage the delivery of campaign performance against core client KPIs across all client pillars.
- Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and collaborate with your leads and Project Managers to enhance processes.
- Bring an automation-first approach to all campaign implementation to ensure efficient scalability.
- Ensure excellent delivery by establishing quality control processes.
- Ensure smooth delivery of workloads with local markets on all necessary projects/requests.
- Support and manage the search strategy, innovation and best in class execution across Rolex 110 markets, globally.
- Collaborate with the leads in building and delivering strategic responses to client briefs and challenges.
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and collaborate with the Channel Lead in channel innovation quarterly reports.
- Ensure all strategy conversations are cascaded down and are clear to the central and local teams.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid