We're working with a terrific London creative (Advertising) agency to help them appoint an Account Director to their team. Specifically, we're looking for someone who brings experience working on social media, content and influencer campaigns.
Clients: lovely showcase of brands, with an emphasis on FMCG and consumer brands
If you're at Account Director level with social media / content / influencer experience, this will give you the opportunity to truly take the lead on very high profile projects and make a positive impact to brand success. This will include:
- Advising clients on their social, content & influencer marketing strategies
- Working closely with your Creative and Strategy teams
- Managing & mentoring a couple of (excellent) AMs
- Taking responsibility for the financials / forecasting of your accounts
- Ultimately being the lead point on the inception and delivery of excellent campaigns for major brands: creating work you'll be proud to put your name to.
Our client is a very well known and respected Advertising agency. Of particular note is their proven people-first culture with plenty of career development and training on offer, plus flexible working as standard and - of course - excellent creative campaigns to jump-in on.
Career development: next step Senior Account Director
Apply: please apply with your CV today.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.