We have recently won a significant financial services assignment, globally as we undergo major transformation of our global media relationship to ensure our partnership is future ready.
We are looking for Global Marketing Technology Lead who will be a key pioneering leader on the new client team and broader Data CoE, and will be responsible for cultivating and leading TAAG related conversations, ensuring the end-to-end delivery of the following media planning, measurement, and activation functions:
- Owning and oversees all TAAG related aspects of client digital relationship in context of campaign execution and reporting for assigned accounts beginning with identification of key opportunities and need, development of project scope and plan, coordination with respective vendors, clients, and internal teams
- Develop, adapt, and deploy new ways of implementing and activating digital media to ensure high standards and reporting requirements are met
- Work with the regional and market leads to ensure ways of working are relevant for client and business needs
• Must have strong experience working with and managing teams who work with ad operations/ trafficking systems, and media technology tools - Global experience preferred
• Strong command of digital media planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting process and technologies: planning platforms/process, ad servers, bid management, DSPs, research partners, reporting partners, tagging, verification, privacy, content management, site side analytics, audience intelligence, etc.
• Functional understanding of technology platforms, databases, hosting environments, API's, enterprise architecture/platforms, data structure/formats, programming logic, web dev platforms, and technologies
• Extensive experience leading and managing technical projects, including problem solving, strategic technology roadmaps, and implementationAdditional Information
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid