The Director will be responsible for delivering innovative and effective paid social strategy, plan development and overseeing all aspects of execution. The paid social remit for these advertisers will include high profile brand campaigns as well as ecommerce and lead generation campaigns, so experience working across a range of objectives is recommended.
- Implement and deliver innovative Paid Social strategy.
- Responsible for refining strategic approach by designing a measurement roadmap, executing test & learns, pitching activity on new platforms.
- Leads on client education of all channel/market developments and oversees the planning output of the team.
- Drive Performance Oversees to a high standard of Paid Social campaign effectiveness.
- Develop the account, consistently increasing spend and platform, product and technology adoption.
- Designs better ways of working to achieve client aims/ satisfaction/ targets.
- Experience planning, managing and activating multi-market brand and performance campaigns on all global Paid Social platforms.
- Have used tech partners, brand safety, verification and data providers, such as Sprinklr, Smartly, DV, IAS, Moat, Nielsen etc.
- Excellent knowledge of first and third party measurement solutions and up to date with incoming industry changes around privacy and identity.
- Managed a global client and team.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid