We are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious Senior New Business Manager to help us increase our value by attracting, engaging, and converting new clients and build brand equity for our agency.
The Senior New Business Manager will work directly with the Growth team at Publicis Poke, to promote and represent the agency and help manage our opportunities across the pipeline. Ideally, the candidate will have worked in a digital agency before.
Excellent communication and commercial skills are key, as is an eye for design and detail and an ability to work under pressure when required. Adaptability, organisational skills and the ability to juggle changing priorities are essential.
This is a great role for someone with good experience agency side, working in a similar role. If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you.Qualifications
- 8+ years of media, creative, PR planning/strategy, integrated marketing, or similar experience; background in business development in other verticals with cross-over skills
- Self-starter who is curious and proactively thinks around corners
- A natural-born planner, with excellent attention to detail and a passion for organizing process and people
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and changing environment, under pressure to deadline
- Believes no ask is too big and no detail too small
- Proven ability to guide cross-functional teams to a common vision
- A relentless competitive nature and hunger to win
- Fearless and confident leader in group settings and with executive leadership - setting expectations and flagging potential issues before they happen
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid