Want to join a fun-loving, passionate team who create stroke-of-genius creative ideas that really make a difference? At Langland Advertising, we work across some of the biggest names in healthcare - and every single project we take on aims to better people’s lives.
As a midweight Designer, you’ll be working with the rest of the team to create original, award-winning creative design. From crafting new brand identities to bringing events to life - you’ll be working across multi-media platforms (predominantly digital, but also print and social media) for a wide variety of clients. If you’re excited by solving problems with design, really care about the work you do and never stop pushing for the best - you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be taking part in every bit of the creative process - from brainstorms to presenting initial ideas. We’re looking for someone who’ll play a proactive role in our close-knit creative and design team, with the ambition and desire to deliver world-class creative.
- Work with other creatives, or independently, to develop design and layout solutions that respond to a variety of client briefs
- Input at a conceptual level and have the confidence to occasionally take on art-direction duties such as managing photo-shoots on an ad-hoc basis
- Take your knowledge and insight and turn them into designs that engage the audiences for which the communication is targeted
- Develop design concepts, refine after feedback and execute the final idea
- Present your progress to the team and client at certain points of creative development
- Prepare design layouts for offline and online content
- Work closely with Art Directors and Copywriters to devise brand guidelines
- Work with the Production team to identify and engage with the best external suppliers to execute the work in line with the agreed budget and timeline
- Brief external partners to bring your ideas to life, ensuring that the work is flawlessly executed with the highest levels of craft skills, regardless of channel
- Direct the execution of the design, supervising the work of creative partners such as illustrators or model makers to realise your creative vision
- Build effective relationships with account and creative teams and collaborate in creative briefs and timings
- Translate creative briefs into comprehensive multi-channel design layouts
- Contribute and participate fully in the development of creative briefs and strategic and tactical plans
- Be alert to changes in the client’s marketplace, evaluating work in light of the marketing situation
- As a conceptual thinker, you’ll have a solid grounding in visual communications - and a strong understanding of typography, the principles of layout and user experience
- You’ll also have a keen eye for detail and be a great communicator too. In terms of your portfolio, we’re looking to see a strong, varied range of both print and digital work.
- You’ll be experienced in using the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) with an understanding of usability and interaction design - and experience handling pitch documents in PowerPoint or Keynote.
- If you happen to have experience in coding (HTML or CSS), Sketch/XD, motion graphics (Cinema 4D, After Effects or Premier Pro) or 3D modelling and rendering - then that’d be a bonus.
And if you like to think outside the box, join the club. Here at Langland, we’re an open-minded bunch - always on the look out for new ideas; whether that’s in the work we produce or a way of working. So if you want to approach something in a different way, we’ll be all ears.Additional InformationAn inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.Recruitment
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.