If your career aspirations involve progressing from an AV Account Manager to an Account Director or you are currently an AV Director looking for a lead role with an award-winning team and an impressive roster of clients, this is the role for you! Here's why you should consider a move to Spark:
As the AV Account Director, you'll be overseeing a portfolio of high-profile Spark clients. This AV lead role will provide you with the opportunity to;
- Collaborate closely with the Head of AV for seamless AV team operations.
- Work closely with Spark Senior Leadership, the Trading team, and the PMX Senior Leadership team to navigate the AV market intricacies, and share your valuable insights.
- We will provide continuous development for your leadership skills to optimise team performance; you will actively contribute to pitch processes, and seize new market opportunities.
- You will be working in a collaborative and creative environment, contributing to successful campaigns and adding value to your professional portfolio.
As the AV Director, your responsibilities will include leading a high-performing AV Team in TV, Video, and Cinema, through impactful AV campaigns, expert negotiations and data-driven insights.Qualifications
You will be a fully rounded and specialist AV media buyer/planner with up-to-date knowledge of market developments. You take great pride in delivering outstanding work across every campaign and supporting a team to do the same.
Ready to lead a high-performing AV Team? Apply now, and come be an accelerator with us! Additional Information
- Proficient in implementational planning for TV, Video, and Cinema campaigns.
- Expertise in tools like BrandOcean/MediaExplorer, TechEdge, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with media auditing and connections with Ebiquity is a plus.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Innovative, open to challenges, and adept at fostering effective teamwork at all levels.
Spark Foundry has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition toPension,Life Assurance, Private Medical and IncomeProtectionPlans
we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLDopportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year.
- HELP@HAND BENEFITS24/7 helpline to support you on a personal and professional level.Access to remote GPs, mental health support and CBT.Wellbeing content and lifestyle coaching.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIESWe provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING&BIRTHDAY DAY OFFYou are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment.
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTSThis includes membership discounts with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre.
Full details of ourbenefits will be shared when you join us!
For full participation in the recruitment process, please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any needed adjustments.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid