A leadership role for an experienced biddable practitioner. This is a rare opportunity to work across a number of interesting verticals. The client portfolio includes:
- Financial Services: Visa and AXA - these are a mix of DR and branding businesses
- Luxury: Tudor - high end luxury watch brand
You will lead, manage and own all paid social and search activity across these business for Meta, TikTok, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest and Google products. Working closely with clients, media owner partners and internal agency teams to set the vision for the channel and execute against it. This role is a mix of branding and direct response campaigns with a skew of 70% towards paid social so paid social experience is essential, biddable preferred.
The role also requires experience in leading a large team of specialists, fostering a culture of innovation and growth. You should be adept at translating the big vision into practical, actionable steps for the team, while helping to translate tactical tests and pilots back into the overall vision.
You will also be responsible for a key part of the business so will need commercial awareness, be able to identify revenue opportunities and be keen to drive the agency’s business forward commercially.Qualifications
- Client leadership across all brands within portfolio
- Setting the vision for biddable and executing it through the team and partners.
- Working closely with clients, internal teams and media owners to define and evolve the role of biddable for the brands you lead
- Contribute to the wider agency by being commercially aware of revenue-driving opportunities.
- Leading the output of the offshore team members to make them a key part of the team as well
This role is ideal for someone who has a proven record of leading biddable accounts and teams. We are looking for someone with a great record in managing teams and keeping team members engaged and motivated. This role would suit someone with strong strategic thinking and relationship building skills.Additional Information
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid