Publicis Media is now looking for a new AV Manager to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
This vacancy is an opportunity to join the Disney AV Investment team, which is responsible for planning and buying all AV campaigns. The overall Investment team is comprised of 20 individuals with diverse skills and expertise across the media and technology landscape. AV Investment works in close collaboration with Media Planners, and the Digital Investment team to help design integrated solutions to Disney’s communication challenges.
This role of the AV Manager will be to lead Disney’s AV (TV, BVOD, CTV, Cinema & Radio) media activity planning and overseeing a campaign from brief to activation and review. Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and using the appropriate systems and technology to get under the skin of audience behaviour and consumption of TV, BVOD, CTV, Radio and Cinema
- Building strong, trusted relations with your key day-day Disney clients
- Using your negotiation skills and strong relationships with the various media owners to drive added value for Disney.
- Supporting your AV Director in the day to day running of the team and ensuring that we are delivering market leading campaigns
- Working with the team to ensure that all KPIs and any audit specifics are achieved
- Keeping abreast of changes within the AV marketplace /media owner opportunities and sharing with the wider AV team, clients and Publicis Imagine.
- Being the lead, alongside your director, in responding to client briefs
- Coordinate award entry submissions
- Ensuring you and your execs are delivering operational excellence in terms of organising meetings, team admin & finance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the AV department with excellent knowledge in TV, Audio and BVOD.
- Experience in the entertainment sector would be advantageous.
- Have excellent team/department management skills team
- Have excellent client management skills
- Have knowledge into the programmatic ecosystem across CTV, Digital Audio and BVOD.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Have high levels of experience in managing client/AV finance processes, i.e. Ensuring absolute finance accuracy and PO management
- Have experience of managing client audits/guarantees
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid