- Support global Transition Lead with planning, implementation and management of large scale new client transitions
- Coordinates with Global Transition Lead to establish priorities and proactively set direction for local agency teams across various transition work streams including transition from incumbent and partners, support standing up new teams, new technology rollouts, etc.
- Works closely with the Global Transition Lead and Global Client Lead to identify and assure delivery against key transition milestones, priorities, expectations, etc.
- Manage internal and client transition communication channels and statuses including agenda preparation and leading meetings
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment and influence others to ensure successful transition project deployment and delivery
- Communicate a common understanding of transition project milestones by setting and managing expectations
- Proven ability to manage cross-market/ functional stakeholders through influence where direct reporting lines do not exist
- Ensures there is a consistent application of project management methodologies and standards
- Performs other support duties as assigned or requested
- Minimum 5+ years project management experience
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale, complex programs
- The candidate must have proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong issue resolution skills
- Expert understanding of project & program management processes and methodologies
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and Plan Driven project management principles and practices
- Ability to interact, manage and influence key stakeholders including executive team members
- Fluency in English - speaking and writing skills
Experience Preferred but not required:
- Experience in Media or Advertising
- Experience working on large global accounts
- Experience working with project management software such as MS Project, MS SharePoint, Atlassian Jira, Smartsheet or equivalent
- Experience with multiple project methodologies (Scrum, ATERN, Waterfall, Prince2, etc.)
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification
- Bachelor's degree in business or advertising or MBA
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.TALENT
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.TRANSFORMATION
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.