We are looking for a self-motivated, independent and detail-oriented individual who wants to help drive and support the global commercials needs of the practice. The individual we are seeking will support global senior agency executives to ensure consistent commercializing and contracting of key products/ services as well as manage financial reporting towards business goals. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing commercials and finance paired with experience across typical Media Agency services and Account Management nuances.
- Build Publicis global operations service, technology, and talent into competitive commercial proposals
- Lead the creation of commercial proposals and contracts for multi-market and US new business pitches and existing client opportunities delivering as one compelling, global offer
- Lead the creation, scaling, and education of commercial models for various products and services for Global Operations across markets and the organization
- Defining and codifying commercial models to create turnkey proposals for Global Operations
- Partner with PM commercials, new business and agency teams to respond to Commercial requirements within RFPs.
- Articulate commercial proposals to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership.
- Support and manage ongoing commercials and general financial reporting workstreams
- Support in the development of a globally available platform that internal stakeholders can use for scoping projects
- Support management of Global Operations revenue in-take and cross-charges from across the global organization and clients
- Agency commercials/ finance experience - including financial reporting and commercial models
- Cross Functional expertise - has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment, in line with position in the organization and seniority
- Must be comfortable with finance systems, excel formulas (VLOOKUP/ SUMIF/ Pivot tables), and ideally previous exposure to multiple functions across an organization (e.g. finance, operations, legal, new business, client teams)
- Attention to detail - takes ownership to develop client facing contractual and fee documentation and looks for errors in own work before sharing
- Client focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients; get first-hand information and uses it for improvements in product/ services proposals.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - action oriented and full of energy for the things seen as challenging; not fearful to problem solve for processes or deliverables that do not have established precedence; self-starter to proactively take action where a need is identified
- The ability to work seamlessly with multiple teams across various locations and disciplines, navigating key contacts across a large global organization
- Outstanding skill at managing your own time and able to track your own deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Obsession with accuracy
- Strong critical thinking
- 7+ years of client-side or agency experience within Marketing, Advertising, Media, Account Management Commercial, Finance and/or an Operations role.
- Knowledge of the Media Landscape, preferred if global knowledge
- Ability to quickly build relationships across a large organization.
- Teamwork, proactivity, and ability to meet deadlines critical to role
- Exceptional organization and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative problem solver and solution-oriented
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.