This agency has a reputation for excellence working for global brands. They’re 40+ people and have worked with some iconic consumer names and help reposition and create brands and their stories.
The team is now looking for a Social Media Activation Manager who can help create and deliver a compelling, always-on social media presence. You’ll have bags of energy and be digital savvy, and work with their teams to publish stories, insights and opinions related to the agency’s work and people.
You need to be able to demonstrate past experience that's delivered results. But it's not about the number of years you've been doing it, rather the passion and impact you've been able to create. This agency is all about people and potential and they'd love someone who is motivated and full of ideas to join the team - and help create brilliant opportunities with new clients.
Social Media Activation Manager - the role -
- Work with the team to translate client briefs and manage the delivery of projects to the highest standards
- Write proposals, timing plans, and budgets. Manage team resourcing and monitor profitability
- Collaborate with strategic and creative leads, contribute to working sessions and help provide structure and process
- Grow the client relationship and expand the work, spot new opportunities
Social Media Activation Manager - you -
- Positive, energetic, with a can-do attitude
- Organised with an eye for detail
- A knowledge of social media platforms and what messaging works
- A bit of vision and flair
- a natural project manager
- Great with people, able to engage
- 4-6 years' experience
Super agency, lots of potential and the opportunity to work with some amazing people