About the role....
Executing and contributing to develop all activity aimed at optimising and improving search performance through technical SEO. You will be working in a close-knit team responsible for delivering high-quality work for several reputable and successful multi-market brands.
You will be reporting to the Technical SEO Manager.About the work....
- Execute technical SEO work for our clients, ensuring high standards are met. Such work would typically include (non-exhaustive list):
- Technical SEO audits
- Speed and core web vitals audits
- Log File Analysis
- Backlinks Audits
- Site Migrations
- Performance reporting
- Advise clients and internal stakeholders on the best long term and short term technical improvements
- Be reactive as and when client challenges arise, and work with the team to design bespoke SEO solutions to said challenges
- Analyse wider industry changes and communicate how these both apply and affect client performance
- Participate in the delivery and presentation of work to clients, supported by the technical managers and directors.
- Contribute to department meetings, and occasionally host deep-dive sessions for other members of the Performance team to learn from your teams work
- Participate in case studies and award entries
- Good understanding of all areas of SEO and the ability to articulate them clearly
- Keen interest in all things technical and particular interest in how websites are built and how they work from a technical perspective
- Confident in Excel and able to understand complex formulas to improve the automation of tasks within the team
- Proficient in utilising industry reporting, analysis and industry leading insight tools, such as Google/Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl (or similar), Data Studios etc.
- Experience working on brands with a global presence and diverse multi-lingual teams, managing delivery and roll-out of technical changes across multiple markets i.e. hreflang
- Working as part of a cross skilled team with experience in CRO, ASO, YouTube and Amazon Optimisation
- Exposure to conversion rate optimisation platforms i.e. Optimizely, Google Optimise & Adobe Target
- Familiarity with cloud solution services, databases and data engineering
- Knowledge of broader digital spectrum, specifically paid search and social
- Familiarity with data visualization platforms such as Google Data Studio, Microsoft’s Power BI or Datorama.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid