We want to continue to build a really great Creative Department for P&G in London, one that is diverse, inventive and dynamic. We are looking for a Senior Creative Art Director to work across all FMCG accounts.
The successful candidate will think in terms of ideas that have cultural relevance and resonance; will know how to make these ideas work equally potently across all media, tech and channels. An art director who can have a close working relationship with an established Senior Copywriter and can work with them to activate those ideas on key media platforms and channels.Skills & Requirements:
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
- Experience working across multi-national FMCG brands and working across markets, especially Europe.
- Familiarising themselves with their clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
- A broad understanding of marketing with the ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts.
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients.
- Work well as part of a team.
- A passion for advertising and commercial art
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms. An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which advertising is carried
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite especially photoshop
- Keen eye to make things look beautiful
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Casting actors for TV and radio work and listening to voice tapes
- Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.Our Commitment
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at PGOne. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group - whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. #LI-Hybrid