About the role..
You will work closely with the SEO Director to project manage effective SEO strategies for clients at a regional level. You will be managing day-to-day regional SEO activity and core client relationships to deliver a full range of SEO services that exceed client objectives and expectations.
As an SEO Project Manager in the Zenith global team you will be collaborating with the core SEO team based in the UK, delivering multi-market SEO strategies for the Iqos brand from the Phillip Morris International Portfolio.
You will need to have a good understanding of SEO, ranging across technical and content with the ability to confidently articulate recommendations across relevant SEO areas such as Technical SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Marketplace Optimisation, Content Creation, Content Production and Content Marketing.About the work....
- Support of day-to-day client relationships, contributing and leading regional and local client communication with the support of the wider specialist teams.
- Be the support liaison between the global Zenith SEO team in London, and local SEO resources
- Ensure that all local markets in your region have a clear SEO strategy and roadmap, according to their tier plan and budget
- Feed into new SEO proposals and statements of work as requested by local or regional client entities
- Ensuring delivery of SEO strategy end-to-end for your client region, using the agreed service catalogue
- Managing SEO to be delivered by Publicis SEO teams within your region, working alongside Publicis SEO markets in a collaborative fashion.
- Support the SEO Director with invoicing, billing and other commercial operations.
- Support the development of client targets and ensure the SEO team achieves the those targets via KPIs set out at campaign planning stage.
- Monitoring and workload management of SEO specialists within the team using project management platforms like Monday.com or Workfront
- Support the development of the optimal regional SEO strategy and local activation for client based on their budgets, target audience and KPIs.
- Feed in local and regional nuances and legal restrictions back to the global SEO team to ensure feasibility of activation plan
- Feed into insights that formulate a strategy from analysis and audits using a combination of resources including but not limited to SEO.
- Ensure integration between global and regional hub to form an efficient network of SEO operations for client
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients
- Basic understanding of how to measure impact of SEO based strategies through analytics platforms and other external metrics
- Basic understanding of how to identify organic search opportunity
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce an owned-first strategy.
- Ability to establish clear internal briefing and manage projects; lay out work in well-planned and organised manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; is a clear and frequent communicator.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and work-ethic.
- Experience in project management for high profile clients and restricted industries such as tobacco, gambling, alcohol.
- Proven demonstrable experience of executing SEO multi-market strategies co-ordinating with local and central teams.
- Hands on experience of using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMRUsh, BrightEdge, Data Studio, Deepcrawl and other relevant SEO platforms.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid