The Performance Strategy Director will play a key role in developing, pitching and executing effective performance marketing strategies that drive results and growth for our clients.
This individual will work closely with cross-functional media, creative and technical teams and will play a critical role in client pitches by providing expert guidance, showcasing the agency's performance marketing expertise, and helping to build trust with potential clients. By doing so, they can help the agency to win new business and drive growth.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in performance media strategy, strong technical skills, a high proficiency in leading self-serve performance media platforms and a deep understanding of industry trends and developments.Key Accountability:
- Developing performance marketing strategies: Developing and implementing customized performance marketing strategies that drive results for clients. This will include planning, technical setup, execution and optimization of performance media campaigns on various platforms such as search, social, programmatic, and mobile.
- Product Implementation: Developing GTM, budgeting and implementation plans for proprietary and/or third party offerings including performance media, commerce, data, dynamic creative optimization etc. for global clients with different market maturity levels and across different industries.
- Analyzing and optimizing performance: Analyzing the performance of campaigns and making data-driven recommendations for optimization. This may involve using analytics tools and conducting regular performance reports.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends: Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and making recommendations to clients on new and emerging performance marketing channels.
- Building case studies: Supporting activation teams in designing, setting up and building case studies to showcase the success of our performance products and offering as well as our capability to continuously innovate and be first-to market in implementing performance products for our clients.
- Building relationships: Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders, local market leads and clients, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader in the field of performance marketing.
- Increase client satisfaction by delivering compelling, relevant, and effective pitch presentations that address the needs and objectives of potential clients.
- Contribute to the agency's revenue growth by winning new business and delivering results for clients.
- Successful training of activation teams on implementing new products and technologies that enhance efficiency and effectiveness of performance campaigns
- Enhancing the agency's reputation as a leading performance marketing agency by delivering success stories, market first and winning pitch presentations.
- At least 8 years of experience in performance marketing.
- Results-driven, with a track record of delivering successful performance marketing campaigns and achieving KPIs.
- Strategic thinker with the the ability to leverage the latest proprietary and third party offerings to develop and implement compelling performance marketing plans that drive results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive campaign optimization.
- Strong understanding of the latest trends, insights, and best practices in the performance marketing industry, and the ability to stay up-to-date on industry developments and key platform certifications.
- Problem-solving skills to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Client-focused approach and the ability to build strong relationships with clients, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with global markets at different levels of data and product maturity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Experience working with globally distributed cross-functional teams.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honestyTALENT
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe is a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businessTRANSFORMATION
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business