Spark Foundry is proud to be Meta's global media partner across key markets.The brand is made up of multiple products across a large and diverse portfolio, that includes: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Quest and many more. Meta are made up of multiple divisions, that include: Reality Labs, Brand Product Marketing, Global Business Marketing and Meta Works (B2B), with each dedicated towards driving growth for Meta both at consumer level and B2B.
As an Account Manager, you will work within the Brand Product Marketing division, Meta's primary focus, spanning their public affairs and Meta apps campaign activity. You will collaborate closely with our Business Director and Account Director to deliver innovative media plans, ensuring the highest service levels and driving growth for Meta.
You will be involved in:
- Conducting research into audiences and the competitive landscape to provide valuable planning insights.
- Serving as the main point of contact between local markets and clients, ensuring smooth project delivery.
- Supporting the junior members of the team and managing invoicing and financial aspects.
- Engaging with lobbyists, members of parliament, and aligning media campaigns with legislation in the tech and AI sectors.
- Adapting to Meta's dynamic consumer media strategies that align with news cycles and the political agenda.
As the Account Manager for Meta, you will be working on the most high-profile account in the agency. There are many opportunities for rapid career growth and the chance to work on award-winning campaigns.
Some of your other key responsibilities will include:
- Building understanding the Brand Product Marketing business to bring in innovative ideas to elevate our media campaigns.
- Becoming an expert in the Lumina platform and the media financial processes.
- Building strong relationships with clients, local markets, and internal teams.
- Leading weekly status calls and knowing campaign details inside out.
- Being the primary point of contact for day-to-day operations.
- Assisting in creative asset management and co-coordinating major campaign updates.
- Supporting the planning for 2024 with the Business Director and Account Director.
- In-depth knowledge of all media channels.
- Previous experience in a media agency.
- Client management skills.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Self-starter with the capacity to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Analytical skills to interpret data and make strategic arguments.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and various research tools.
- Experience working across EMEA markets is ideal.
If you're ready to be part of a dynamic team, drive innovative media strategies, and work with one of the world's leading brands, we'd love to hear from you. Join us at Spark Foundry and help shape the future of media and the metaverse.Additional Information
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid