As an Account Manager at Leo Burnett, you will have the opportunity to work within an agency that is fast paced and exciting and work on high-profile accounts giving you exposure to senior stakeholders (both internal & external) from the get-go.
We are looking for an Account Manager who is self-starter who is comfortable juggling multiple work streams, is keen to learn and that can comfortably talk about creative ideas.Key responsibilities:
- Supporting in the implementation of client projects so that they run smoothly and efficiently, from developing timelines, co- ordinating creative client approvals to preparing materials for client-facing meetings.
- Coordinating and managing pre-production and post-production across a variety of campaigns in all media - across ATL inc. digital.
- Developing strong agency relationships, to ensure that work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Working collaboratively with other roster agencies to ensure the best possible creative product across all touchpoints.
- Building trust with clients through developing open and honest relationships.
- Working hand in hand with the planning team to form a strategic partnership.
- To regularly share external inspiration and case studies both internally and with the client.
- To manage day to day finances and make sure all jobs are reconciled in a timely manner and are on budget.
Additional Information Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- Must have excellent people skills and be able to work closely with their team, the creative department, other agencies and clients. A can-do attitude is a must!
- Passion for creative work and an ambition to always deliver the best creative product.
- An articulate and persuasive.
- Flexible and have the drive to get ‘stuck in’ with every project - doing what’s needed to make things happen or looking for ways of improving
- They should set the highest of standards, be well-organised and take pride in their attention to detail.
- They need to be a constant source of inspiration to the team through relentlessly looking for a different approach in everything they do.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.