We're looking for a Paid Social Manager to join our growing social team, joining to work on a new global Health & Beauty client!
Paid Social Managers are responsible for delivering the digital media planning, buying and activation for clients. Day to day, you'll make budget, channel & tactic recommendations, lead the review of campaign performance. You'll contribute to client meetings - providing rationale for recommendations and insights into performance.Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate set up and management of paid social campaigns across multiple platforms / networks
- Lead ongoing optimisation and evolution of media activity, devising and managing appropriate testing frameworks and beta products in order to maximise performance.
- Ensure regular performance-based optimisation tasks (including adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creative) take place on a regular basis.
- Ensure activation and execution happens within timeframe agreed with client(s) and media teams.
- Look for innovative opportunities to deliver new solutions that demonstrate superior value to clients through close relationships with media and technology partners
- Lead updates at regular client review meetings and status calls on specific channels
- Work closely with colleagues from all media specialisms to ensure budget is always managed most efficiently and data shared across all channels
- Ensure accurate monthly reconciliation and financing of clients and to ensure spend is delivered according to media plan and clients receive accurate and timely invoicing from media partners
- Experience in digital media agency in hands on activation role
- Have an in-depth understanding of paid social advertising platforms and how to define, segment and target people online
- Ability to independently research new areas of the market or areas of opportunity and develop POVs to share with colleagues and clients
- Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimise campaigns, and oversee others to ensure quality of output
- A strong team player who is able to work on a complex account and see how their work can fit in for the benefit of the client’s business
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy throughout process from campaign set up to finance reconciliation
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
- Hands-on experience of major social channels
- Knowledge of using analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Confident with data tools such as Supermetrics
- Knowledge of tech tools such as Smartly & 4C
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana & Trello
- Experience in a full-service agency working closely with creative teams
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid