Work with the Biddable Associate Director to devise and deliver client strategy in response to individual client’s business goals, adapting it to campaign performance, for one of the largest auto manufacturing groups in Europe.
You will be required to contribute to strategic planning and client liaison, as well as managing all execution of paid search activity. You will be expected to hit the ground running and offer insight and experience as the team is set to undergo a strategic transformation in 2021. Paid search will be a key focus area for the client and you will be a key part in onboarding new performance solutions (OneSearch, IBP) across the UK accounts.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the team, ensuring all Execs are trained, knowledgeable and executing every aspect of their duties. You will also play a pivotal role in building relationships with internal stakeholders as well as client-side media teams and brand managers.Key Requirements
Liaise with clients to devise and deliver compelling client strategy that shows a clear plan for delivering on individual client objectives. This will involve discussion on the level of service and ensuring that suitability media is used that support the client objectives.
QualificationsWho are we looking for?
- To have a complete understanding of Performance Media channels
- Take the lead in delivering of media strategy and service, with support from the Director
- Take overall responsibility for managing budgets for specific clients and campaigns
- To deliver consistently high-quality outputs i.e. presentations, proposals
- To lead meetings, generate actions and follow up with the team, external suppliers, clients, or relevant party
- Mentor, coach, train, support and guide the team in all areas of paid search
- Experience in planning, managing and activating paid search campaigns
- Experience in working on large clients
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast changing world of biddable media and digital marketing
- Strong time management skills are crucial along with the ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Internal - Buying Teams across all disciplines, Strategy, Measurement and Client Planning teams
- External - Clients, Media Owners, Auditors
1. Thorough knowledge of paid search, and understanding of how to leverage the channel to deliver on client’s business objectives
2. Ensure your team delivers a high standard of work: across planning, reporting, optimisation, communication, billing, reconciliation and all other tasks required as part of running the designated accounts
3. Understanding each of your client’s business objectivesAdditional Information
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid