Clients are our business. An Account Manager’s primary role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of assigned accounts in order to deliver innovative and effective ideas. The role will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of creative work under the direction of more senior members of the account team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.Key Responsibilities:
- Account Management: Partners with a Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects within time, budget, and scope. Is knowledgeable of the client’s marketing strategy. Identifies opportunities to grow accounts through cross-sell and upselling. Leads client meetings to drive client agenda. Accountable for client deliverables. Contributes to tactical brand planning and creative process aligned with the marketing strategy. Continuously executes client deliverables to a high standard.
- Project Management: Understands the process and importance of accurate resource planning. Where applicable, works with the Project Manager to understand resourcing requirements.
- Finance Management: Works with the project team and client to agree budget, scope, and timeline. Ensures the project management team delivers timely financial reports. Has oversight of purchase orders, ITI, PO, invoice approvals, and SOWs reconciliation. Manages the finance reporting/trackers both for fee and out-of-pocket costs. Ensures regular and timely timesheet submission and approval for billing.
- Relationship Management: Owns the day-to-day relationship with the client. Ensures stakeholder management at all levels. Anticipates challenges and risks and escalates in a timely manner and as appropriate.
- Process Management: Is knowledgeable of and adheres to agency processes. Understands the importance of process efficiencies and contributes to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leadership: Takes mentoring and line management responsibility for Account Executives where appropriate. Leads a virtual team of those responsible for client deliverables outside of the immediate function.
- Data & GDPR Management: Understands GDPR and escalates potential issues, taking responsibility for project-specific processes. Ensures data policies are internally ratified within SOW/Contract.
- Communication Planning: Communicates internally/externally in a timely, clear, and concise manner. Is comfortable having difficult conversations within internal teams. Facilitates open and transparent communication. Has overall ownership of project update meetings.
Additional InformationAn inclusive workplace
- Experience in delivering change management programs.
- Relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organizational levels.
- Effective line management skills.
- Experience with the full project life cycle.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial/budget management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing principles and integrated communications.
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities through evidence-backed decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Stakeholder/senior stakeholder management experience.
- Strong influencing skills; easily consults and negotiates with internal and external stakeholders regionally and globally.
- Ideally, experience working with geographically disparate teams across global clients.
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.Recruitment
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME, Disabled employees and their allies
- A wellbeing programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
- CSR is central to our ethos and work moving forwards