What You’ll Be Doing:
We’re looking for a Social Senior Account Manager to join our team at Leo Burnett.
Specifically, we’ll need your help with:
What Skills We’re After: Creative
- Leading the delivery of big campaigns, with a specific focus on social campaign management.
- Owning the day-to-day client relationship and managing two direct reports.
- Expanding and pushing our work through all channels and formats.
- Overseeing production costs and managing client fee across your projects.
- Oversee large-scale production Social-first productions and integrated campaigns with the support of your AM and AE.
- Drive the creative ambition of your campaigns. You should obsess about the creative: Is it the best it can be? Is it on brief? Is it going to deliver the business results for the client that they want/need?
- Look for Social-first opportunities on campaigns and ensure we’re treating Digital and Social with as much Creative ambition as TV.
- Help shape the articulation of ideas using client and brand knowledge in order to sell the best work possible.
- Have proven ability to lead agency work across the full range of comms. That may mean challenging things internally and pushing back on the client, but always with the end goal in sight.
- Confidently presents to senior stakeholders to successfully sell and defend the work.
- Leads by example and shares their passion for good work.
- Be a leadership force in the agency.
- You should always be up to speed on the latest news and developments in the industry.
- Take an active role in nurturing and developing talent within the agency. You should act as a mentor to more junior members of the department.
- Develop relationships internally with key point people in all departments and within your team. Have an infectious can-do attitude, which makes people want to come to you as they know you approach all tasks with a positive attitude.
- Ensure all your communications/interactions are clear, concise and action-orientated
- Be curious and constantly seeking to learn.
- Be confident in preparing fee proposals for review with your BD and to discuss with your clients.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of commercial responsibility - understanding the importance of POs and billing
- Learn to treat client and agency money as if your own
- Monitor how the processes on your account are functioning and continually review ways of working.
- Ensure resource is used efficiently and plan ahead.
- Look for out of scope opportunities and work with your Business Director to develop proposals for these.
Qualifications What Qualities and Behaviours We’re Looking For
- Establish a strong working relationship with all of your clients, from the juniors, right up to the Senior Brand/Marketing Managers. You should also be well known to the senior clients above this level.
- Be a real partnership with the CDs on their business. You should chat to them and not just about the day-to-day of your campaigns.
- Invest time in the team and their well-being. You are a leader on the account, so it is important you stay calm under pressure, setting a strong example and ensuring that morale stays high and juniors are well supported.
Additional Information Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- They must have excellent people skills and be able to work closely with their team, the creative department, other agencies and clients. A can-do attitude is a must!
- They must have a strong understanding and confidence in selling in and managing Social creative.
- They need a passion for all creative work and an ambition to always deliver the best creative product.
- They must be articulate and persuasive.
- They must be flexible and have the drive to get ‘stuck in’ with every project - doing what’s needed to make things happen or looking for ways of improving
- They should set the highest of standards, be well-organised and take pride in their attention to detail.
- They need to be a constant source of inspiration to the team through relentlessly looking for a different approach in everything they do.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.