This is a leadership role working across a portfolio of Starcom clients including Stellantis and Visa.
A core part of the role also involves liaising with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities as well as helping shape and evolve Starcom’s programmatic products in order to fit the needs of our clients, the wider agency and continuing to transition spend into programmatic.
We are looking for someone who motivate, educate, and develop a large team. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported, it is expected that they should be able to ‘hit the ground running’, and for the most part be able to manage their team autonomously, and be the key senior contact for Performics, Investment Teams, Planning and Clients.Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Own programmatic strategy and campaign performance for each advertiser.
- Lead senior-level meetings concerning campaign activity.
- Developing Programmatic, innovation, test and learn road maps.
- Develop programmatic strategies at a client specific level and ensure delivery of core Business KPIs.
- Lead non-core client workflows, such as scoping new projects and initiatives to drive forward the programmatic product.
- Full understanding of programmatic capabilities and an ability to talk independently about opportunities in client meetings and with the team.
- Proactively work with internal teams to build client solutions.
- Excellent relationships with tech, media, and other suppliers (e.g. DMP, verification partners, etc.) at a senior level.
- Lead the development of clear individual responsibilities / structured training plans / team competence / KPI setting of your team.
- Lead, inspire, guide, show the way, and be a role model.
- Line management: responsible for your team’s wellbeing, workflows, and learning and development plans (inclusive of appraisals)
- Cascade best practice down, inclusive of financial due diligence and completion of administrative tasks.
- Promote knowledge of programmatic buying within the agency.
- Promote programmatic products and integrate programmatic into the agency's planning teams.
- Provide input into new business pitches using programmatic techniques.
- Contribute to new and innovative ways to develop the programmatic offering.
- Case studies: share and present the work of the programmatic team.
- Prior relevant experience within a digital agency, specifically in programmatic disciplines.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, etc.)., and a broader understanding of the UK media marketplace.
- Extensive experience of managing teams, inclusive of individuals with 3+ years’ experience. Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team. Good knowledge around recruitment, performance management best practice, motivation, development plans, and issue resolutions.
- Ability to offer strategic advice to large-budget advertisers about their programmatic campaigns.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid