Reporting to the Planning Account Director, the Planning Account Manager is responsible for supporting in account management and delivery of media campaigns; someone that can build on current and new campaigns implementing planning strategies and Ideas that will Inspire our clients.
We are looking for someone that has cross channel experience and can coordinate campaign planning across the markets, supporting development and application of local insights and roll out new processes and operations across the teams.
The Planning Account Manager is responsible for the rollout and day to day management of the operational process in EMEA with the support from the Account Director. You will be a pivotal contact for clients and should have a good level of confidence and experience in managing client comms. With strong attention to details, ensuring everything from client comms, media plans and financial reconciliations are accurate and delivered on time.
The Planning Account Manager should ensure that they are keeping up to date on Industry news so that they a good understand of the media landscape, sharing that knowledge with wider teams and clients.Responsibilities
- Work with and support Planning Director and Business Director in planning all channels.
- Manage and coordinate Global planning at EMEA level, coordinating local markets to ensure that strategy and planning is implemented.
- Support on planning recommendation, providing cross channel media recommendations across serval brands, ensuring it is fuelled by insights and date, and that your work tells a clear story.
- Attend and present regularly at client meetings on a variety of different topics, with gravitas.
- Support in the delivery of client status reports, talk through owned line Items on status call and ensure client projects are moving forward.
- Ability to understand a media plan and be the conduit between planning teams and activation, ensuring quality controls are in place and SLAs are adhered to.
- Supporting In client reporting, ensuring campaigns are being reported in a timely manner and that key learnings and recommendations are being implemented in future planning cycles.
- Manage the preparation of competitor spend and audience insights reports.
- Support In all financial aspects, ensuring financial trackers and billing are accurate delivered on time.
- Help and develop & support the Planning Executive, ensuring every document is ruthlessly quality controlled for excellence and is delivered on time.
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude towards all areas of our work, continually looking at ways that we can Improve workouts and relationships.
- Maintaining good relationships with external agency, Internal teams, and media owners.
- 2-4 years’ experience in client service / media planning, with experience of planning campaigns from start to finish.
- Global experience a positive but not a must have.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of paid media across AV, paid social, display and programmatic, and paid search.
- Have a good knowledge and application of core media tools including Adintel, TGI, GWI and Mintel.
- Strong presentation skills, a confident and adaptable communicator.
- Previous experience in managing other people would be beneficial.
- Strong analytic skills and able to understand and interpret data, identify trends, opportunities and make strategic arguments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate the complex in a clear and concise manner.
- A belief in open, candid, and honest communication at all times, both internally and with clients.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid